Pretty vibrant flowers can make most occasions burst with life and color. Whether silk bouquets come in simple or sophisticated style, it will still produce one outcome – a feast for the eyes. When artificial silk flowers are carefully and meticulously arranged, then you got yourself a lovely silk bouquets arrangement that people won’t able to resist but admire.
These wonderful silk flower arrangements can be accomplished even amidst the lack of expertise on your part. As long as one has the fundamental knowledge and the materials needed then it’s a step to creating a vision of silk and color.
Simple Method of Creating Your Own Silk Bouquets
- Go through several magazines, articles, books and sites such as this to find out everything there is to know about bouquets and arranging them. Stocking up on knowledge never hurt anyone and you get to have a good background on silk bouquets.
- Take a sketch book or paper and draw what you envision your bouquet would look like. Think of a theme in which to orbit your arrangement upon. Planning is important to get that quality arrangement. Think about the shape you’d like, color and how small or large you would want it.
- Now, bring that vision to life by temporarily creating the arrangement. Once done, take the bouquet right in your hands see how it looks. Your focal blossoms normally the bigger ones, must be at the center of the arrangement and the filler flowers surrounding the focal blooms.
- The wonder of artificial silk flowers is that you can twist and bend the stem albeit gently, to your pleasure with no fear of it getting damaged. So carefully bend and lean the flowers and the greenery to different angles until you get the desired effect. Cut stems and remove unwanted leaves as needed.
- Now time to surround the stems with matching ribbon. From the bottom going up, tie the ribbon in a diagonal pattern nice and tight. Make sure that you have studied the arrangement from all angles and see how it would appear when you are holding it up.